Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fruit Tart Cupcakes




I was browsing recipes and came across this one the other day and I knew that I had to get to bakin. I had some issues making the custard. I actually substituted the custard for instant vanilla pudding with soy creamer. Only to find out after trial and error that the soy creamer just wasn't enough substance for the pudding to get thick. So my lovely husband went on a adventure to four different grocery stores trying to find another packet of pudding to add to the original mix.
Long story short I added the extra box to the original mix and it came out awesome! So voila I had fun making these and my husband had fun eating 3 in a row and is now lying in bed unable to breathe because he is so full of cupcakes. Mission accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment